Saturday, June 20, 2015

Flash from the past

So flash from the past coming at you.  This weekend we're spending time at Kirby and Helen's house, Brian's best friend from Chateauguay since he was 2.  We went to NBBI(New Brunswick Bible Institute) today to play in the gym with the 8 kids for a while.  NBBI is where Brian and I met 18 years ago.



This picture is an exact replica of one we took in this same spot 18 years ago.  I will post that some time when we are home.  It's funny to think of how much has happened in those 18 years and the fact that we are still together in spite of all odds is amazing to me.  We have faced so much hardship, so many trials and yet when you get right down to it I love this guy, he loves me, and we have found our way through the muck and mire to make our way to this moment in time.  

I for one am extremely thankful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment