Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

It's Good Friday so I feel like I should reflect on God's goodness. What an amazing God we serve. That He would be willing to share His only son with us is an amazing gift! I had to give up one of my sons almost 7 years ago now and what a difficult thing to go through. I had no choice in the matter and on top of that, he didn't ever have to suffer the terrible things of this world, much less die a gruesome death. God willingly gave up His only son to come to a world where he would be hated and rejected and brutally murdered. He did this all for us knowingly!!! For people who were his enemy! Would I have been willing to give up my son for that?!? Probably not! I am thankful for the fact that Ethan is in a better place and that I will some day get to see him. I can't wait! And it is all because of today and Easter that I have that hope of seeing him again!

Don't forget to stop today and this weekend, and really every day, and think of all that God has done for you and Praise Him and thank Him for it!!! We are truly blessed beyond measure!

Happy Easter to you all!!!

1 comment: