Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Philippians 4:13

So our lives apparently weren't interesting enough! :) Bradley and Dylan are up to their full doses of antibiotics as of yesterday and MAN what a couple of days we have had! It is probably a good thing that they are on vacation and yet, PHEW!!! I want a break! They have been so miserable, Brad especially that I am at my whits end. That and Kelsey had one of her "not all there" sessions for an hour yesterday afternoon and then like a switch it was over. I tell you I am glad I have God with me or else I would be long gone I think. Bradley and I were going to have a date tonight, but I told him that he would not want to spend time with me right now. I informed him that when Dad and I have a date planned and we are just not getting along that we cancel the date until we can enjoy the time together, because what is the point?!? So he and Dylan are upstairs listening to the Canadiens game on their radios. :)

Tomorrow we are headed to Lebanon/Hanover for the day. We are leaving around 7am and will be back around 4:30. Kelsey sees the cardiologist in the morning at Dartmouth while Brian, Bradley and Dylan see Dr. Carr. She is having an ekg and seeing the dr and then getting hooked up to the heart monitor for 24 hours. Then Brian will pick us up and we will go to lunch before heading back to Dr. Carr's for Kelsey's and my appts. It will be a long day, but hopefully a good one. They can always be a blessing even though they look like they will be a bummer. I am praying for the blessing tomorrow.

God will see us through this trial yet.....He is so good even in the midst of my chaos!! :) Praise Him! :)

Philippians 4:13~"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

No comments:

Post a Comment