Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My Shepherd

I will be honest and say I feel like I hit the wall again today. It just seems as though I am drowning in my circumstances. I'm trying so hard to keep my eyes on Him, but even He took time aside to regroup and pray and rest. I have not had that opportunity in so long that my frail, human self is at its wits end.

So much goes on in our lives in the course of a week, let alone one day in our existence. Bradley is getting help, yes, but I found out that the lyme meds he will need to be on in the spring will interact with the other med we just started him on. So now we need to find an alternative med and he just got a new prescription filled yesterday! AHHHH!

Also, Dylan has not been going to bed. I'm sure the reasons are two-fold: Brian being on nights, and his concussion keeps him out of all activity during the day so he is not tired. He got angry at school today and couldn't seem to control himself, which is not like him. So the doctor told me that when kids have concussions their ability to control their impulses are diminished-GREAT!

There is more, but none-the-less, I just feel at the end of my rope. I know who holds my tomorrows and I rest in the knowledge that he doesn't allow more than I can handle. But let me be real in saying that I have certainly asked Him lately what He is thinking. My shoulders and jaw hurt from all the stress. Tomorrow they remove my skin cancer......hopefully that is the only spot there is any.

Life goes on......and I am clinging to my faithful God with all my strength, but more importantly He is holding on to me with all His strength, which far outweighs any I have. Praise the Lord! So grateful for my Shepherd. He carries me on His shoulders when I am bruised, and I am definitely there!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh..sweet beautiful friend~~..I feel you exhaustion across the pages and miles...Hang on babes..HOLD TIGHT and LEAN hard into the Almighty~..I wish I was there to help...
    All I can offer are words prayed in desperation~and a whole lot of love~..xoox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me when I say Ang that is enough. Knowing someone is praying....
      Thank you! xo

      Delete