Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Long Road

What a long road this has been and in some ways it is just getting started. Bradley's appointment went well today. We got answers and have a direction and a doctor to follow up with us finally. What a huge blessing. His road will be long~lifelong, but God will hold his hand through it all if he allows him to. I pray that now he can start to heal and find his way back to God's side for the long journey ahead. I hope that he finds, like his momma, that his journey would be so much more joyful if he walks it with his faithful God instead of going it alone.

I am thankful for one more thing being answered, but it is a hard thing to swallow too. Knowing Jeremiah 29:11 is certainly a comfort knowing God knows the plans He has for Bradley. His plan if for Bradley to prosper, to give him a hope and not harm. I pray this truth to be ingrained into Bradley's heart so that he will cling to his Savior during the difficult times. Also that God would protect Bradley through those desperate times he will surely face in life.

I am so thankful too that Brian worked nights this week(probably one of the few times you will ever hear me say that) so that he was able to be there for the appointment. God sure is in the big and the little things in life.

I'm so glad that I am able to journey through this life on earth with my Faithful God.

No comments:

Post a Comment